Policies and Terms
- All sales are final. Since tickets are a one-of-a-kind item and not replaceable, there are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations. If an event is postponed, tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date. New tickets will not need to be issued. If an event is cancelled without a rescheduled date, you will receive a full refund for the amount that you paid for the tickets. Any shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Drew's Tickets will not issue exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets.
- Occasionally, the tickets you order may no longer be available at the time your order is received. If equivalent or better seat locations are available at the same price, and you have chosen to be automatically upgraded, we will fill your with the alternative seat locations. If you are automatically upgraded, your credit card will be charged at the time your order is received and you will be contacted for notification of your new seat locations. If you have not chosen to be automatically upgraded, a Drew's Tickets representative will contact you to discuss alternative seat locations, and your credit card will not be charged until we have received permission from you to fill your order with alternative seat locations.
- All orders are shipped to the billing address of your credit card (no exceptions) via your chosen shipping method. Most orders are processed the same business day in which they are received. Orders placed after hours will be processed on the next business day. For certain events, tickets may not be available for immediate shipment. In this case, a Drew's Tickets representative will contact you with notification of approximately when your tickets will be shipped. All shipments require a signature at the point of delivery.
- Tickets sold through our site are from secondary ticket market brokers and are being resold in many cases above the price or "face value" listed on the ticket. Drew's Tickets and its participating brokers are not directly affiliated with any performer, sports team, or venue and we do not act as a primary sale box office.
- You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to review event and promotional information, for personal use, or to purchase tickets or merchandise for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Drew's Tickets to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Drew's Tickets and/or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
- The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Drew's Tickets has no control over these sites or the content within them. Drew's Tickets cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Drew's Tickets does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Drew's Tickets for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, please notify us at Drewstickets@gmail.com and we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. It includes Content that:
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Could be harmful to minors;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- Promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
Violation of the Terms
- We will terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. In particular, users who submit Content to this Site, whether articles, images, stories, software or other copyrightable material must ensure that the Content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or it agent to us, and confirmation through court order or admission by the user that they have used this Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, we will terminate the infringing users' rights to use and/or access to this Site. We may, also in our sole discretion, decide to terminate a user's rights to use or access to the Site prior to that time if we believe that the alleged infringement has occurred.